Thursday, November 18, 2010

David and Rhonda

On October 16, 2010, at Rustler's Rooste in Phoenix, AZ, two became one.  Congratulations to David and Rhonda on their marriage.  It was a beautiful ceremony.  You two look so happy together, and very much in love.  Not to mention the new family you formed is beautiful.  I had a great time photographing their wedding, and I thank them very much for hiring me to capture memories of this special day, as this was the first wedding I have done professionally.  They liked my portfolio and my personality, they entrusted me to capture all the important moments of their blessed day.  Thank you to my assistant Eric Hadder, would not have gotten all of  these great shots if it wasn't for you.  I had a great time and am very excited to see what the future holds for Sunray Photography as we now move on to wedding photography as well.





















































 If you would like to see more from David and Rhonda's wedding, please visit our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment