Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Photo Challenge


This year I am challenging myself to a photo challenge.  I have a basket full of themes.  Every week in 2011 , I will pull out a theme and I am to shoot one or more photos expressing that theme.  I have asked friends and family to help come up with theme ideas for the basket.  They are all in there, even the most challenging ones and silly ones.  Follow my blog to join in the fun, also to encourage me to keep at it if i fall off the bandwagon somewhere along the road.

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to challenge yourself!!!! I am getting inspiration from this. I love your first weeks challenge! You make me want to challenge myself as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should.... I am hoping to become a better photographer and have a lot of fun out of it. It will make me think outside the box. If you do please share your web link so I can see your work.

    ReplyDelete