Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Moving Day :*-(

My brother and sister-in-law have packed up and moved to Alabama and they took my adorable niece with them.  I have already told you I take my camera almost everywhere.  So of course I brought it on moving day.  I have also been an employee of U-haul for almost 10 year so taking pictures of the
U-haul trucks was very appropriate.

Clay in the big empty JH.

Clay got a kick out of the loading ramp, he was rolling his piggy down the ramp as well 
as up and down it himself three dozen times or more.
All U-haul trucks and trailer graphics have a "Running Sammy" hidden in them.  I have never found one before.  I even asked a guy who worked in the art department if they really do exist.  I found him on the Connecticut SuperGraphic
 
See him in the middle of the picture?

JH in the driveway, mustang waiting to be loaded on the AT, 
and one of many loads of recycle trash to be emptied.

Truck #2, it was a big debate on if this was going to be needed or not, 
and yes the Bisch's won!  The EL was needed.

Alli is packed and ready to go.  Aunt Julie will miss you bunches! 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO


The manager at the Uhaul Center gave clay a cardboard U-BOX bank truck. 
I have not seen this one yet so i took some pics before it got destroyed.

 They did make it to Alabama safely, and have unloaded the trucks and settling in.  I hope to go visit them in the near future.  Anyone in Alabama want a photo shoot to help pay for my plane ticket???

2 comments:

  1. Hey its time that a Hadder moved back to Alabama, we are glad to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that means this Hadder will have to come visit more often, hope you don't mind me stealing your family for some pictures!

    ReplyDelete